Nov 12, 2009

Lovely Birds

I went to H.S. with these two lovely birds... Well I guess just Eric. Dude this kid was a nut. Ya know the kind of nut that shows up to a freezing cold football game in booty shorts or would dance like a crazy person at stag dances... HEY! Flash back.... Mine and Eric's junior we were both runners up for prom king and queen. haha. I totally forgot about the... Anywho.... Although Eric maybe a nut he has chosen the best companion. I adore Hayley. And together they are just two lovely dove birds sitting in a tree.




















Ooh lala. I so love the next two pictures.












We got lucky. We caught the very last part of the sunset. Booh YEAH!

2 comments:

  1. I was the prom queen you were runner up to!!! HAHAHAHA!!! I forgot that you were an attendant!

    So fitting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your work! All these pictures are SO good! It's hard to find a good photographer these days, ya know. ;) I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete