Jan 12, 2010

Im a nerd... So sue me

Ya know those computers nerds who are totally socially awkward, and can only feel comfortable in public settings talking about computers.
Well I have turned into one... Just not a computer nerd, 
I'm a photography nerd! 

Literally! Want some proof? When my friends want to get together and hangout, instead of going to a movie or lunch, we do photoshoot's. Why? I feel like I wouldn't be able to carry on normal conversations with people! How could I when my thoughts 24/7 are filled with white balance, or perfect light, or photoshop! WOW!
.....I told you I was a nerd!




Here is a shoot I did with my friends Hannah and Lindsey. Aren't they incredibly beautiful?!









 








 



The next two are my favorite of each of them!
















Okay wow! I know that was a lot of images, I just had the hardest time choosing!
This shoot was a blast because it was so laid back and the creative juices were just flowing!

I love you guys! Thank you for all the laughs and loves through out the years!

9 comments:

  1. Fun !!! I also loved the pictures below of the family that got sealed and the ones below that and the ones below that ha ha it's true :} I feel like when I look at your photography I am looking at the latest J- CREW catalog. :} Nice Work Chica !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear jessssss.
    you are amazing my dear.
    sincerely. these pictures are wonderfully beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. um these are beautiful.
    soooo beautiful.
    linds and hannah are a couple of my favorite people in this world. and you've definitely captured their essence amazing.. amazing.. amazingly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, as usual! :) I wish I had some friends to practice on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your photography is beautiful. Linds is my sister. They are beautiful girls.

    ReplyDelete
  6. a) I wish I would have let you practice on me!
    b) Jennie, you can practice on me.
    c) I love nerds. Because I am one. Let's combine my business nerdiness with your photo nerdiness.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow you are amazing, I really want to learn from you... I sit here admiring I tell you- I got photoshop elements for Christmas so hopefully I can begin playing around.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wanna practice on an old lady????? Huh? Huh? Huh? I certainly can't promise that I will be as stunning as Miss Hannah (gosh, she is a beauty)but I can promise that we would have fun, fun, fun!
    Luvs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jess, these are great! They look like they should be on the cover of an Anthropology magazine or something. Great job!!! Can't get many better models than friends...especially Linds and Hannah!

    ReplyDelete