Jun 22, 2010

Jane + Dillon: Engagements

These pictures have a special place in my heart. Miss Jane was one of my Young Women before she grew up, went to college, and got engaged.... Oh and all this happened less than year after she graduated. Im not one to toot my own horn, but one year ago at 2 in the morning at girls camp I predicted that she would be engaged in less than a year. Yeah just call me fortune teller. 

Dillon is perfect for Jane. Their love is beyond beautiful! Just take a look...


  


 

they got in a chalk in fight... luckily i was there to document it!

 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Jessica...your work is amazing! I love it! Thank you! Jane and Dillon are going to love them too! We are so glad you were available and willing to do their wedding pics. Sheila (Jane's Mom)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them! How is Jane Stowell that old??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did she really write "I Do" on her shoe? That's sooo cute!!! I love these photos! I'm sure they were great to photograph, but you have serious talent. They look fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are really adorable. What lens did you use? I am impressed with the clarity! so cute !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the "I DO" shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, its You're Cute, not Your cute. There. I said what everyone was thinking.

    ReplyDelete