Oct 25, 2009

Parkinglots and Prettiness

Sometimes when you are waiting in a parking lot for your peeps to show up you can get pretty bored... Oh not me. I had my camera with me and entertained myself by taking pictures of yours truly. I know pathetic?

Here's proof....



I thought this was cute:) The light in my car was oh so delicious!


Okay but now the real point. Megan was the girl I was waiting for. And oh was she worth wait! I knew from the second she e-mailed me I was going to like her. She was so witty and real in her e-mails we corresponded back and forth to each other. I knew she was my kind of girl! Enjoy!





4 comments:

  1. Look how amazing her eyes are in that first one :) Very nice shots Jessica :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica I didn't know you did photography! Holy cow!! I LOVE your pictures!! I looked at ALL the ones on facebook and I am in love!! How much is it to do family pictures? (two adults and a baby)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot, would you email me the info? mtahnee@gmail.com.. Thanks a bunch!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a friend who every time he got bored while going to the bathroom would send me a picture of him in the bathroom stall. That's kinda the same as your parking lot thing.

    ReplyDelete