Apr 23, 2010

Bennett and Jenessa: Married!

OH BLISSFULNESS! 
 
I don't think there is a more fun couple on the planet. I met these two for the first time as they came out of the temple (not the norm) and I could not have fallen more in love with them. Their whole wedding party was pee your pants funny.  
 
Sometimes I wonder if I'm working or living a dream? I guess they should go hand in hand, right?



I get all watery-eyed when couples come out. Don't hate. It makes me feel joyously happy!

 
I could have done a whole blog posts on pictures of this little girl alone. She was to DIE for.  
 
 
 
 
 
 Jenessa and her sister right after she came out. darling? yes! 
  
  
  
  
 
This is my favorite of the day:
 
 
  
After the temple we headed to their GORGEOUS reception.


Bennett had this huge internal to buy this hat and cane for his wedding... ha!
 
 please notice the ties... i have no words.
 
 
those 4 girls are his sisters... 
 

 
  
like father like son.
 
 I told you their wedding was beautiful. eat your heart out!

 
my second favorite shot of the day...
 
  
  
 please tell me this wedding looked like a blast! 



Congratulations Bennett and Jenessa! I wish you ALL the happiness in the world.

3 comments:

  1. You are incredible Jess. Seriously. Incredible. Love, love love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachelle PackardMay 3, 2010 at 9:08 AM

    These are awesome! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another amazing job Jess. I know that Sabrina you photo-ed...but she was like 8 when I knew her. :) Its fun to see her all grown up and getting married. Still just as cute as ever.

    ReplyDelete