Apr 5, 2010

Kylie and James

Here are some engagements of a FAB-ulous couple. My FAVORITE of all favorite things about my job is becoming friends with my clients... These two totally rock my world! Enjoy some of my fave's.


 


TOTAL LOVE!




 

I know I already showed this one, but I LOVE it. seriously. love it.
  

I think these last two are the epitome of happiness. Do you agree?

**Funny story! If you noticed, Kylie is wearing high tops in these pictures... For Christmas James got them for her so they could have matching ones. She was not intending on wearing them for the pictures, but because there was so much snow, and we were loosing light, she kept them on. I think they had a more personal touch to the pictures... Don't you agree?

1 comment:

  1. Jess! FOR REAL. I love love love these. I especially love 4-6. LOVE.

    ReplyDelete