Mar 30, 2010

BEYOND BLESSED!


Right now I am in the middle of going through BIG business changes. Without sounding too whiney... It's KICKING my BOOTY! Yesterday, after I got done doing an AWESOME photo shoot(and when I say awesome, I MEAN IT.) I had LOTS of business to attend to. And can I tell you everything that could go wrong did! 

After throwing a minor fit and complaining to my man, Robbie took me home, laid me in bed, brought me a cup of hot herbal tea, and gave me a massage... How lucky am I?

Anywho... once I got my day going today, I was terrified to get back to work. I didn't want all the drama from the previous night. I have had three clients waiting for me to upload their pictures to my proofing site, but it has been broken. I feared when I opened my e-mail today, I would have a bunch of hate notes! But guess what!?! NO HATE NOTES! Only notes of LOVE! Here are the two notes that were awaiting me in my inbox this morning. . . 

Thanks for your hard work in trying to put these together!  Sorry it hasn't been working too well for you.  I definitely agree that when computer's don't do what you want them to do it is so very frustrating. :) 
But if you're still having problems just let us know if it is easier to come meet with you later this week/weekend or whatever works best.  Whatever will lighten your load.
Thanks again for doing these Jess!  I am so excited to see how they turn out.  I had so much fun on Saturday and thanks for making us feel like a million bucks!  You have pure talent my dear!

And this e-greeting from another client, just letting me know that she was fine that her pics were not uploaded yet...




. . . I told you I was BEYOND BLESSED.


I just wanted to express ALL my love to my clients who treat me like a million bucks. I love you guys!
Since all posts are better with a picture... Here are a few from my two engagement sessions these last couple days.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment