Mar 4, 2010

Andrew and Lisa Wedding

My job is SO easy when I have a couple deeply, truly, and madly in L.O.V.E. with each other. I can't get over the way they look at each other... Melt my heart and pour the cheese!


I always get a little teary eyed when couples come out of the temple. I think its so special:)
 
 
  

 
 


After the temple we left for a bit to go to the luncheon...

 

 
 

 
We then headed back to the temple to spend more time getting some GREAT shots.

 
 
 
 

I think these next two are my favorites. . .   

This one, has so much PASSION in it. I love passion.
 
  

This last picture was taken as we are on the way to the reception. I threw them out of the car, made them climb a snow covered hill, and was able to capture this beauty of a picture...


 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments: