Feb 28, 2010

BUSY AS A BEE

Goodness gracious children! Its been forever! I have been so busy. Here are the highlights of my life since we last spoke.


I have been hangin with these two darling ladies...

 

  

 
 


 
 


And just in case you were wondering... THESE ARE MY SISTERS! Please tell me how LUCKY I am!


I also went here...


To photograph them...

 


I have also been working my BUTTOCKS off on my secret project:)



And I ended my week with these two lovely birds...





How was your week?


hugs. loves.

jess

3 comments:

  1. Maddie and Michelle look like models. Seriously. They are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such an AWESOME photographer!!!! You do a beautiful job and yes your sisters are SOOOO pretty!! (like you)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just thought I'd let you know that your Manti temple picture is stunning. Seriously. You need to do a canvas gallery wrap on it and put it in your house. I just did that with one of mine and I LOVE it!
    Great job Jessica! You're incredible!

    ReplyDelete