Feb 19, 2010

ETSY. ETSY.


I  L O V E  E T S Y.

When I am on ETSY its quite a pitiful site. I have to have a drool towel under me. I feel like a kid in a candy store who's mom won't buy her any delicious sweets because they cost too much. 

So it got me thinking... (that can always be a wee bit scary.) 

I WANT TO BE AN ETSY PHOTOGRAPHER!

(such an inspiring dream, I know.)
  
Advertising is everything in business, and good pictures can really boost your sales and your overall creditability with your customer. So I am here to propose a business idea to all you ETSY peeps.

If you have an ETSY account, or thinking of starting one up, you are going to want your items photographed. And guess what? I have a camera! And I can DO IT!

The way it would work: Mail me your product and I will take 2-4 pictures of that one item, and then e-mail them to you. Since I am about win-win situations. You win by getting sweet awesome pictures, and I win by getting your product:) Or if you don't want to give it to me, you can pay me a flat rate of $45 for your high resolution, creatively displayed, sweet awesome edited images. 

Any one interested? I hope so!

I really want cute headbands, earrings, purses, and all your other awesome homemade products!   

e-mail me: bellaraephotography.blogspot.com



ALSO! I photograph for trade... Do you want a darling photoshoot of your family, or significant other, or just pictures of yourself? Well if you have a skill/something I want... Aka... eyelash extensions:) Or a list of many other wants that I have that I am too cheap or too poor to buy. E-mail me and lets see if we can make deal.

1 comment:

  1. ha ha this will make you laugh I didn't realize you had that thing on the side that says who visits your blog and how often they do it. Well I really do have a life . I just check your blog often cause I love when you have updates !!! Good thinking about the ETSY thing . I like that idea :]

    ReplyDelete