Feb 10, 2010

Andrew and Jody.

FUN, AMAZING, ENCHANTING does not begin to describe this wedding. I loved everything about it. Andrew and Jody are to DIE for. They love each other so much and their love radiates from each of them. Thank you from the bottom of my heart letting me do your wedding!




You guys will never fully understand HOW cold it was that day. No joke, it felt like knives were going through my cheeks. I think the high that day was 20 degrees. THE HIGH. Jody was a STALLION out in the weather. You can't even tell through these pics how cold it was.
 


 







Aren't they to DIE for adorable?








 


My heart races every time I look at this one.


Here are some details from the day.
 

 





 


Aren't their dresses BEAUTIFUL?




These girls are all returned sister missionaries. Robbie said he never had sisters this cute on his mish:)


My favorite picture of the day.


I told you their wedding was beyond FUN


Congrats Guys! THANK YOU again

xoxo

Jess

1 comment:

  1. Well....what in the world is a person supposed to say after viwing these masterpieces???????? Gorge Sweetie, absolutely Gorge. I literally have no words...
    Love you to the moon and back
    Allison

    ReplyDelete