May 24, 2010

Austin + Rochelle: Wedding

This wedding was an experience of beauty, joy, and emotion.  Of any bride I've had, I connected with her on a level that is more intense and beautiful than I think I ever want to connect with another bride. 

About six months ago, Rochelle's mom passed away after a ferocious fight of cancer. She went to my same H.S. and knew of my tragedy my junior year. With this common connection we both knew we needed each other. She needed me to capture the emotion and the happiness of the day, and I? I needed her to remember how when loved ones leave this earth they are not gone forever, only temporarily missing. 

  
 
 







 

 


this is so serene to me...


After the temple we went to the Bungalow. I had never been there before, but I must say I totally fell in love with it!
 

  

My favorite element of the wedding was her bouquet. First off it was just adorable, and two, she has an inside joke with her mom about butterflies and in her bouquet sat perfectly placed a butterfly. totally precious.


 

  
 


 

does anyone realize how hard it is to take pictures when your eyes are soaked with tears???
 

 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful job capturing the emotion of the day. I can tell it meant a lot to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are beautiful! Excellent job, Rochelle is such a lovely lady:)

    ReplyDelete