May 27, 2010

Tiffany Searle: Literally an angel from above.

I have sat here staring at my screen for what feels like eons. Trying to compose words of magic to describe this little girl. But I can't do it. Words are not adequate at this time.  Only the smiles that grace these photographs can begin to help you understand her impact on the world and the perfection of God.

Tiff passed away on Monday. You can read more about this angel from above here.

 
 

 
 
 
 
 
When we took these pictures, Tiff was about 25 lbs. Her hands are so tiny.
 
 
 

 
 


3 comments:

  1. Wow. Incredible. These pictures will be pricelesss to her parents and family. Like you I'm speechless as to what to say, except that this little girl's spirit truly radiates in these pictures, and I know Heavenly Father is looking after her with care. Thank you for sharing these with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gift you have given this family. Now you know why you were called to take photographs, right. So touching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok so your last two posts totally made me cry! seriously amazing. loves!

    ReplyDelete