Aug 6, 2009

FAMILY REUNION.........

Another fab Perry Family Reunion has come and gone... Such a blast! I love my cousins, aunts, uncles, and of course the greatest Papa and Barb Ever! Miss you all!!

Fist we will start with the Bald?? Perry Men.....












Beach Times.....

AHHHHHHHHH......... I miss you Rae Rae

Gav Man..... I miss your stinkin guts! But I think my camera misses you more! How cute is he?



Have you ever seen a more handsome man in your life??? Not ME!! Oh I got bangs? What do you think?


How Sweet is this picture!!! When we were waiting for the fairy we went down to the beach, and were flipping rocks and founds dozens and dozens of crab. We also flipped a rocked and found and eel..... That was cool!




We went shopping with all the girls.... Papa and Uncle D just tagged along.....


Gavvy and Trevor adore each other......



How can anyone deny that I have the bestest Papa in the whole world....



These are fantastically awesome sisters.... Love you!




2008 Reigning CHAMP...







I am so blessed to have all of you as family members. What a group of rock stars! Thank you for your beautiful spirits! I MISS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a fun trip!!! Everyone say your prayers that Robbie and I will end up in school in Oregon!!


Sorry for a long post, but I didn't even put half of my pics up! Thanks for indulging me

2 comments:

  1. Great shots Jess! I cannot wait to see the rest of them. Do you think I can get a disk? I need the shots to include in papa and Barbs book for christmas. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that picture of Gavin and Trevor. Too funny!!!

    ReplyDelete