Aug 13, 2009

My New Obsession........

.......LDS RADIO!

I always have to be listening to something while I am editing. Whether it be music, books on cd, or politics, I have to have my ears engaged in something. Well The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Saints (questions? visit mormon.org) has this new station, which can be accessed online at radio.lds.org. They have radio flow that runs 24/7. I never listen really listen to the flow. I always listen to the previously played programs. They have so many different programs!! Designed for all types of brains. Here are a few of my favorite...

Conversations
This one is new to me, but nevertheless I am in LOVE! I highly recommend the story of Herbert Klopfer. So inspiring!!


Into All the World

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!! The host, talks to mission presidents, or stakes presidents around the globe. Each interview is a different country, and it is so interesting to hear how the church is functioning in that part of the world. FABULOUS!!


Music with a Message

And since I am a lover of music, this is a very beautiful program. Also, if you are not a member of the church, but still a strong follower of Christ, check it out! Each segment is music associated with him and his ministry and the messages he preached. I promise no disappointment:)


Check it out my fellow blog friends! And when you become obsessed.... you can thank me:)

Tootles til next time! I have some great posts coming:)

No comments:

Post a Comment