Aug 13, 2009

Lets Make a Deal

HELP ME!!! I am starting this one time special to build up my portfolio. And I am looking to you to help me. Here's how the deal works..... Book a day with me and have a friend, cousin, neighbor, enemy... I don't care who, book a day with me within 3 weeks of the day you are booked and you will get your shoot for half off. So if you are looking to get your senior pictures, engagements, family pictures done in time for Christmas or anything else... you will receive 50%. Thats a super good deal... You help me, I help you.... Win Win! (thank you Jim, office fans only...) Talk to me on facebook, or e-mail me. bellaraephotography@gmail.com

Thanks guys!! I hope you will take advantage of this sweet awesome deal!!

-Bella Rae, also known as Jessica Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment